To wrap up my first ‘miniseries’ on Intercultural Marriage (see here for blessings! and challenges!) , I wanted to pass along some of my other favorite blog posts about the topic. But first, because I LOVE graphics, here is an awesome infographic from GOOD and Column Five called on the rise of interracial marriage in America.
My Favorite Blog Posts about Intercultural Relationships
- A fantastic blog to follow is Almost Indian Wife. Brittany writes with honesty and wisdom about intercultural marriage, raising children, chai and so much more! My two favorites on this topic include:
- I’ve recently started reading Nikita’s wonderful blog, Growing up Gupta which also has a whole category discussing intercultural marriage. Below are two great ones:
- Alexandra Madhavan writes a wonderful post (with beautiful photos!) on the 9 Benefits of Being in an Intercultural Marriage
- Multicultural Marriage is Awesome by Sarah Quezada: I love her story about how her husband helped her expand her worldview…even when discussing Pinterest activity tables!
- Multicultural Relationships by Dini: Shares insights from many intercultural relationships
- A Foolproof Guide For Getting Along with Your Mother-in-Law by Diedre at Are Those Your Kids. This week, I asked folks on instagram what their intercultural relationship challenges were and one person mentioned Mother-in-Laws! Hopefully this post helps a little!
- Finally, there’s even a Multicultural Marriage Pinterest board with a great collection of resources!
If you have another article about this or a related topic, let me know in the comments below and I will add it!